Learn how to set up a sharing database in Virto.CAD which allows you to connect multiple users.
For connecting multiple users to the shared network or cloud storage, Virto Solar has an option for sharing network database. Here's how to set up:
- First locate the .XML file in this map:
- Then copy this file to the preferred location in your network.
- After that you can navigate to the Virto.CAD ribbon and press the share database button in the manage section.
- A popup will appear in which you have to uncheck the “use local database” function.
- Now click on the ellipsis and choose the new destination of this file.
- Now press OK to close.