Learn how to add trees to your ground-mount project.
There are multiple tree options to add into your project in Virto.CAD.
- Open "Cable & Civil" in the String Mapping section.
- Next, you'll receive an overview with options to create an area with a hatch.
- You can choose to indicate existing trees, proposed trees and a few other options.
- Select the option you need.
- You can now select your starting point and add points until the desired area shape has been reached.
- Now press enter to close and the hatch will be generated in that area.
Generate a 3D model of trees
- Navigate to the 3D modelling section and press the tree option.
- Next, specify the starting point and the radius of the tree.
- After entering the required radius and placing on or more trees,press enter.
- Next, a pop-up window opens. Specify the length and width of the trunk and the width of the top. his will then also give you the total length of your tree.
After entering the specifications, press OK.
This will generate a 3D model of your tree.